Sinister: The mawkishest moments of love is the closest we will get to happiness

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 28 16:05:25 GMT 2000

Triple LLL forced me to post something today out of her managing to
introduce one Moonriver reference followed up some Twin Peaks sick
memorabilia all in two lines.A remarkable exercise of economy in the
speech.Or,choosing to display how the Continental Encyclopaedic
Educational Method filled the gaps inbetween the domains of my brain
dedicated to advanced calculus, 'an exercise of Conceptism'.Only for the
ones who had to endure memorising genealogy of Baroque Literary Scenes.

In fact,Triple M,aka Agent Pennington,was the one who gave me the drive to
type a few nonsense lines.I still cannot believe how his message had not
been commented at large,with that mysterious encounter with Struan and so
in the first rows of the comeback of The Go-Betweens.It had some
detectivesque quality to it,I could picture them in pale double-breasted
overcoats and vintage RayBans exchanging some crucial folder surrounded by
an oblivious mass of indiekidz uniformed in thick-rimmed glasses and
corduroy flares.What was really revealed during that conversation at the
highest level?

MMM's also reported his absolute trust in the moment present and provided
us with one of the (very few) accounts of happy-end stories in this
list,usually truffled with people in love with the wrong ones,endlessly
dumped in assorted circumstances,or just simply moaning about this and
that.Too high a dose of optimism for the heterosexual male
combo in the list,if we sum this up with the news that even Eminem can
have his chance! Other basket cases I ever found susceptible to be
regarded as potential crushes,to rise the moral of our troops...?
I think I found Martin Rossiter attractive at some point, and also
received lots of abuse of diverse members of this list on commenting how
handsome someone trading Jeepster merchandising seemed to be.And Matthew
Rose,annoying brat as he was.

Is that enough? xxx A.