Sinister: don't leave enter.ie on baby

jonny five jonnyfive at xxx.com
Tue Nov 28 19:52:04 GMT 2000

dearest Sini,

i have posted mainly out of fear of being damned as a lurker, but also
because i'm sat in a hot computer room, so i'm in the mood for posting.

firstly, a cuss to idleberry for spoiling Honey's surprise pressie. if
anyone is interested in this still, please email me with 'honey's pressie'
in the subject. danke. secondly (this is despite me getting upset whenever
other Sinites do this without mentioning me) an 'it's me, mum' wave to
eric, miles and loz. and to all the rest of you who aren't very happy but
are a bit lonesome. tonight.

oh, so here's the news. i came out to my best friend at uni, and he has
been grate about it. i also came out to a couple of my other friends, who
have also been grate, so things are looking a bit up. next in line is my
folks, who i will tell maybe at the christmas holidays:
Pops: Shall i carve the turkey?
Ma: Wait, aren't we forgetting something?
Jonny: Oh, yeah, I'm gay. Can i have some stuffing? Matron.
-scene fades-
that will be fun, hem hem.

my flatmates are still Prime Swines, but i have won the Porn Wars. They
found a porn poster (an woman dressed in her best Grange Hill uniform, only
with her mucky old pants showing, with the hilarious tagline 'Study Hard' -
geddit?) which they put on the kitchen wall. For some reason, it kept
falling down, almost as though someone kept loosening the blu-tac (did you
know that that is actually how blue-tack is spelt? ridiculous), and
eventually, they gave up putting it back up again. there was a bit of a
revival the other week, but by then i only had to look at the poster and it
fell down, never to return. tragedy! however, they are having their revenge
by assaulting me with the finest selection of AOR - Knights in White Satin,
Kissed by a Rose, early Genesis! shoot me and do it now. they had a
conversation about trying to fit two people into our single beds the other
day:
Flatmate 1: it's really hard trying to sleep in those tiny beds
FM2: yeah, every time you turn over you nearly fall out
Jonny: you think you've got it bad! try fitting in there with an 18 stone
builder called Keith who's three feet across the shoulders! then tell me
it's a squeeze! Lightweights.
-scene fades again-

in case you hadn't guessed, the amount of news i have is minimal. i have
converted one whole person to B&S. i have started with tigermilk, and the
EPs, but what next? all tips and suggestions to the usual address. oh, and
for those of you still puzzling over my one clue Sini crossword, here is
the answer:
clue: erica macarthur and eric d. brasure lose their surnames and meet an
e-mama (7, 7)
answer: america, america.

surely that was obvious. oh well, there goes the Grate Sini Christmas
Crossword. OK i'm going to put on my scarf and skip into the sunset.

lots of love
j.xxx
ps there has been a lot of discussion about love and crushes recently. can
i just say 'ha!' because i got list-crushed, and '*sob*' because i've never
been crushed in real life. not in a good way anyway. all sympathy and
declarations of love in the peak district area to the usual address.