Sinister: See door sign

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Wed Nov 29 07:25:17 GMT 2000

Hello,

I always used to worry when I post things, because all I could write is
rubbish, and then I read that enter.ie thingie and I realised that not
only am I supposed to post rubbish on the list all the time, it makes me
a true Belle and (king) Sebastian fan!

I agree with the fact that this list being e-mail only is too restrictive
tho, I think we should make this list paper based instead and each time
we write a message we should send it to everyone else on the list by land
mail.  That'd be a grate idea.

Actually it's a rubbish idea really isn't it?  As if those silly people
with no computers are worthy of being a real fan.

(Ken takes this time to laugh at the lurkers on the list - Ha ha ner ner)

And now to establish my fandom I shall talk about other people on the list
(the real ones, who post) to look as if I am reading all the mails (which I
do, of course being a real fan :))

did I mention I post too?

Jonny Five said:
>>ps there has been a lot of discussion about love and crushes recently. can
i just say 'ha!' because i got list-crushed, and '*sob*' because i've never
been crushed in real life. not in a good way anyway. <<

I have done one better (worse) by having never been crushed in the real life
or in the list.  Beat that :)

Chris perriman said:
>>6. Stop referring to the "World Series" of Baseball and
instead call it the "USA, Cuba and Japan Championship"<<

Wow, the wonders that you learn from pub quizzes, apparently, the World Series
is called that not because people in the USA think that they are the world, but
it was because it was originally sponsored by the "New York World" newspaper.
If they ask you this in your next pub quiz.. you know where your crush vote is
going :)

My body clock has gone mad, I think it's in fact gone schizophrenic, one
day I fall asleep at 8pm, the next day I don't sleep til 4 in the morning,
and of course, it is 7:30am now, I haven't slept but it's a silly time to
go to bed.

I might have to resort to some medicine to fix my sleeping schedule...
maybe something that will keep me awake for longer until it's the right
time to sleep again.. some liquid maybe, that comes in a can... :)

Real B&(k)S fans  and Red Bulls
Ken