Sinister: well, i'm finally a bald angel...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Nov 29 14:29:00 GMT 2000

well, this angel has been in a little funk lately...actually there has been
someone inside me screaming and tormenting me as of late...and it's not been
good news at all...
i've done something a little rash, and well i don't have hair anymore...and
it's made me delightfully happy.
i have been hanging around in #sinister a lot as well...i finally got to
talk to JenOwl...that made me very happy...and i get to talk to people like
dafyd and lauren and brians and rouss's and something called honey...yeah,
that little starlet honey has quite the potty mouth on her, but i won't hurt
all the rest of your little ears...but ask her about frenchmen...
man, i can't stop rubbing my newly bald head...
anyway, i heard part of that xmas album...i like it...i'm another one of
those who don't really like xmas, but i'm just the canadian grinch is
all...actually, i will be really happy when i see the animated grinch,
rudolph and charles le brun...then i will smile...then i will be with my
family and won't be smiling...but this is a big xmas this year...boyfriend
gets to come home with me, now we'll both be little bald men at the adults'
table...will see how this goes...
oh and toronto little boys and girls and inbetweens...we are organizing a
night either b4 new years or the friday after...(i'm currently in
negotiations...) and the infamous matt will be here...they won't let me dj,
but it will be a good night and i will post details later........
right, i'm supposed to be working or something...
a.