Sinister: the T of literary A

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Nov 30 01:40:36 GMT 2000

any post with this type of sexual connotation would have to be
from lisa (er-...me)
hot topic has been the (quote, unquote) hard man...chalk me
up on the board along side the rest, but the hard man stands as the
best...a certain listee can even vouch for that one as our phone
conversation last night consisted of me practically begging him
to show some spunk and fight with me. pull hair, slap, wrap me in
red vinyl and roll me down the stairs, chain me to bed post,
want to "ow" at my head smacking against backboard, play with knives,
hell-play with hot sauce but stay off the highways...
it's the challange...don't want to take it easy, anyone can do that...
thrill me, frighten me...rap-tap on my window pane and wake me late at
night, hide in fridges, hang off porches, ransack my room
keep me occupied for heavens sake...
men are like alchohol. drink hard or don't drink at all. i want something
that cracks my jaw like a fist...keeps me giddy all night
and sore-eyed in the morning...none of this malibu baybreeze shit...i
don't want sugary sweet...i want to taste what fucks me up b/c that's the
stuff with the power...i want it bitter and smelling like it came straight
from the medicine cabinet...
you want me than want me on my toes, wondering about you, thinking about
you...walking around with that what-will-you-do-next preoccupied expression
on my face through the office and the library, down the street...
you could even break my b&s cd's...if you think you can handle the
reaction...(content)
can i pause and catch my breath for a minute here?
let's all take a deep one.
...any problems just call me in the morning...i'll be the one with the dark
glasses.
-lisa
   being yr ideal or so...
                                           bulls blood toasts for