Sinister: burnt offerings

julesmarkham julesmarkham at xxx.net
Thu Nov 30 17:46:27 GMT 2000

hi there little sinister folk.
So I've not been posting much, sorry. I've been really busy with the
black fox fables, which have been very well received. I've also been
trotting up to Sheffield every couple of weeks to see my beloved little fox,
who I adore and prize above all things...
So as karma has smiled at me, I am feeling good. So anyone who is
feeling unhappy or just in the dumps, and feel that their lives
could be brightened up with a kinder toy and some penny chews, mail me off
list, and I'll send a goodybag!
(but you'll have to let me know by....Sunday, as I'm off to Mickey next
week)
also, anyone still waiting for their copy of raindogs, I'm sorry about the
delay, but a certain sinister member still hasn't paid me for 4 copies, and
until he does, I can't afford to print up any more, ( it actually costs me
more to print and post than I'm charging), and
until I either get that money from the nameless one, or chalk it up to
misplaced trust and scrounge a tenner off someone else, the availability of
the books has dried up.
I actually feel really bummed about it, because I hate asking for money off
people, and I'm starting to wonder if I should bother with these books at
all, as I seem to spend half my time chasing after the few folks who take an
unfair advantage of me. And I dont want to charge more to the people who do
bother paying me back, as that's not fair on them.
sheesh.
anyway, enough of my griping. I gotta sort through some books to take to the
2nd hand shop tomorrow, I'm not giving them my precious copy of 'the tiger
who came to tea' !!
jules xxx

~Why does he keep called you 'fooka'? karma asked, eyeing the
Spriggin dubiously.
~Phooka. It's a sprite. It takes the form of a horse, and tempts people
to ride on its back. When they get on, it belts off into the wilderness,
flinging them all over the place, then dumps them in a puddle and
buggers off, laughing it's head off.
Karma eyed the black fox and smiled.
~Sounds about right.