Sinister: I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag with Latin written on it that says "it's hard to give a shit these days"

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Thu Nov 30 18:16:27 GMT 2000

Howdeeee Cowguys & Cowgirls,

Loud applause to those who recently put up snappies on the Sini Photo
Albums.  If you haven't been in a while, go see.  There's dominatrix Lisa
(who looks like she could tie us all up and kick our asses, and probably
would), Pickle Prince (who reminds me of Dean Moriarty from On The Road,
altho I'm terrified to ask him how he got the name Pickle Prince), Sue Mi
(who lost her jumper on the way to the Body Parts page, and is stuck in As
We Are Now waiting for a ride to the Body Parts page.... damn wow), and some
smouldering girl with her pet pigeon.  A few new body parts too.... is it
getting a little steamier over there or is it just me?  If you don't have a
part on display yet, find a camera and a friend, and do us all a favor.
We'll thank you in the morning.

And why hasn't Sue Mi posted yet?  And where the hell did St. Lucy go (all
the boys wonder)?

Has anyone received notice yet that their auction has been paid for, and to
deliver the goods?  Cuz i ain't been paid for yet, and i wonder if they're
gonna let me rot in the fridge or what.  Or put me in the day-old bin and
pawn me off at half price?  What's a damaged goods to do?

Finally found another soul in this town who knows Belle & Sebastian.  I was
giving her a ride (on my Vespa, ya pervys!) when the subject came up.  Her
chest pressed into my back just a little harder when I mentioned them  I
nearly tottered & crashed when she said she likes them too!  But she's a
young punk & I'm an old hipster, so we're just friends.

First one to identify my subject line, I'll send you a postcard of the
Ramada Inn in El Paso, Texas.  Please include your address.

"If something good happens, I drink to celebrate it.
If something bad happens, I drink to forget it.
If nothing happens, I drink to make something happen."

                       -Bukowski

Over & out,

the Brier