Sinister: sixteen steps to sinwagon

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Thu Nov 30 21:04:57 GMT 2000

a big yee-haw to the list and all the darling
boys who post my name like a fucking billboard. self-advertising.
its how i survive.
"big stu" said something about hot topics of the past including
martini-fueled conversation regarding the phenomenon of the
nickname...so i jump into the mold of ideal and remark in my
lips should be redder way:
  they wanted to call me L-train...now they call me pumpi...
  use yr imagination boys and girls, this is coming from the
  list smut-puppy, here (that's me lisa)...
  know a kid called e-rock. the rock to play when yr rolling (on E).
  some kid they call flip...and i'm not touching that one.
  another they have dubbed "beef"...damn. i'd like to sink my teeth
  into that one like he's a big juicy quarter pounder...pickles and
  all on a seaseme seed bun...

and this is the part where i cry for help: "i'm a dirty old man trapped in
the curves of a hip-swinging, cleavage to my chin, secret
agent type twenty year old...and don't you dare try to get me out."
(i bite)

the #sinister seems to be all the rage lately...
keep me out of there unless you need a dominatrix-for-hire...
and i'd appear somewhat tall and defiant like in those trashy pulp novels
all in vinyl to my thighs and too much red, too high contrast, hard lines on
this bitch pout...
it'd be play ground scatter and little susie would fall of the swing
and "mommy mommy- why does that pretty lady look so mean" all wide
eyed and cowering behind foliage...
i never get in on the fun.
pouting, but no bitch red...
-lisa
  ideal being.                                 that body parts page is
                                      getting a bit racey though...
                                     i want to know who the tease is
                                   who just let us in on HALF of his
                                         secret...we're all perk eyed