Sinister: Three's too much glove

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Sun Oct 1 07:29:35 BST 2000

Hello,

I have consumed a huuuuuuuuge amount of booze last night at my uni hall's
partay, and everytime I consume a huge amount of booze (the time when I'd
be really hungover and need rests) I always get up king early.  Which is
why I'm now here up at lurrrvely 6am and reading sinister and writing
sinister and feeling sinister.

Uni hall parties are grate fun, especially after living in London drinking
at cheapskate student rate again with my mates is just grate.

It's been all miserable and raining in this place recently but I am just
looking out of the window now in the futuristic new campus of Nottingham
Uni it's not raining at all, it's just calm, quiet and realllllly foggy!
The neon lights dispersing in the mist would have been simply poetry in
Motion if not for the fact that it's not in motion.

It's the perfect time for some B&S listening I think, over the summer
I have slowly developed a habit of listening to tigermilk sitting idly
on a sofa on sunny sunday mornings, and if you're ever sitting idly
on a sofa on sunny sunday mornings, you should try it too.  But I think
this fogginess calm type weather wants me to play 369 seconds of light.

I have just popped the cd in now.  I have never realised that early
hungover mornings can be so nice, it's so peaceful, as if all my problems
are washed away.  I still have my degree to finish, I still have to look
for jobs with pressure from my parents to move and live in Hong Kong with
them, I am still hopelessly single, but at this moment in time, I feel
free, I feel fine.  If only I can frame this frame of mind.

I have just decided just now that I love B&S lots and lots and lots and I
should marry Isobel.

Just looking for words that rhymes with orange, I couldn't think of
anything at first which is strange, but then I thought about how it
kinda rhymes with range, then I thought of grange hill where there's
the word grange, apparently grange means a granary in the olden days,
but it may have been changed.

Or maybe I'm just a bit deranged.

The 369 seconds of light cd has just finished now, and I think I'll
leave you all for now too, thank you for sharing this lovely morning
moment with me.

Yummy Breakfast and Red Bull
Ken