Sinister: FUCK!!!!!

Marty GGGGG martyg10 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 1 08:36:31 BST 2000

Bastard!!
I thought I'd left this shit behind....
I'm out for a few and this Irish boy I half know is in full on republican
rant mode. Next thing my English mate shows up and the Irish lad's like 'so
you're ENGLISH are ye?' and fucking bedlam ensues, mon ami anglais dragging
the other one off his barstool for a square go and everything. Fucking
bollocks. I didn't come to the brave new world to see the same old shit!!
Criss, c'est assez!!