Sinister: I bought kid a.. aww

Kenneth P Y Chu kpc98c at xxx.UK
Tue Oct 3 01:34:41 BST 2000

Hi,

I have bought kid a today, and I am still not sure if I like it or not.. at
the moment I think it's not bad, but it's not great, definitely not grate.
I will however reserve my final judgement until more listens, just because
it's radiohead.

There seems to be a huge lack of real songs in it tho, and the last song
Motion Picture Soundtrack I loved when I found it as an acoustic mp3 version
is not quite as good on the album, and they made me listen to a minute of
silence for the "bonus track"..

Maybe the next album in a few months will be better, or maybe I'll grow to
like it like I do with most things.

Actually, I'm listening to it now and I'm liking it a bit more, at least
the occasional bits with lyrics in it.

I hope radiohead will not start experimenting with penpipes, I really do.

feather boa said:
>>hooray for radiohead for being the first band to reward my insatiable
curiosity by actually putting something in the little bit behind the plastic
that holds the cd in (maybe no one else has noticed this *thrill of joy*).<<

Actually they have that on the "the bends" album, but then the whole case
was made of transparent plastic, so it doesn't really count, and in any
case it was still radiohead!

Unless anyone can find other earlier, non-radiohead albums with little
picture things behind the cd bit.

and also:
>>oh, yes, london listees, if you're free on wednesday nite, then i'll be g=
oing "what? i've got to leave london?" at candy box on berwick street fro=
m about 10:30.... it's free with a flyer, drinks are =A31 and they quite =
often play legal man *l*  cheers<<

just thought I'd add that if you don't have a flyer you can print one out
for free at http://www.indierama.com, if you can stand looking a bit sad
holding a computer printout for a club :-)

I promise I don't really know the guy who runs the site. (and you wonder
why it always rains on me.. hey actually I'm 20 now anyway so I'm allowed
to lie, or am I just 17 and I'm just lying about my age?  You just won't
know, annnnyhow...)

Sorry I've probably destroyed my chance of ever getting any crush votes for
posting far too frequently lately but I just have too many things to get off
my chest.

How about a joke I just made up?
Q: What's red and runs at mirrors?
A: Red Bull

Ha ha ha ha ha ha..... that's it now I'm on my go-ped byeeeeeeeeee. :-)

Digital Flyers and Red Bulls
Ken (working hard at his digital painting of B&S on TOTP when he should
be going to lectures)