Sinister: inister: nister: ister: ster: ter: er: r: retsineS

Adam Conover ac484 at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 3 02:29:30 BST 2000

oh dear... let's hurt the little automatic-title-adding machine's head,
yes?

may i just say that i've -finally- joined the travis fans? travis is the
best thing ever. my friend lizzie came to visit me at college and she made
a poster-collage for me, and part of it said, "last night a record changed
my life," and i said, "yes, i know exactly what that means." and... it has
a picture of STEPHIN MERRIT on it! i wish i were gay so i could lust after
him. as it is i can only lust after the puppy he's holding.

i am also a little famous because jen sbragia from the softies and the
all-girl summer fun band e-mailed me. yeah!

and beta band is great. i got this from high fidelity of course, BUT, did
anyone notice...

that rob's record store has a copy of NICK DRAKE'S bryter later? look for
it on the rack the first time he goes in... it's fuzzy but it's there. HOW
did they get it? it's SO hard to find! ah, i'm going to die.

- adam