Sinister: I bought kid a.. aww

Paul Ebblewhite paul.ebblewhite at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 3 10:23:15 BST 2000

Hi,

I have bought kid a today, and I am still not sure if I like it or not.. at
the moment I think it's not bad, but it's not great, definitely not grate.
I will however reserve my final judgement until more listens, just because
it's radiohead.

I LIKE IDIOTEQUE BEST, I THINK IT SOUNDS LIKE APHEX TWIN, DON'T YOU.

Unless anyone can find other earlier, non-radiohead albums with little
picture things behind the cd bit.

SUPER FURRIES DO IT TOO, ON THE SINGLES AND ON RADIATOR ABLUM.

ENOUGH ABOUT MUSIC. ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER INTERESTING INSTALLMENT OF MY LIFE.
On sunday i went racing in fontwell.  started boozing about 11oclock.  then
went to the course about 2.00.  felt pissed then.  the wurzels were on, they
rocked man! no actually they didnt (they did have a brandnew combine
harvester though.)  spent the day betting (with out winning, my one win was
£7.50 when i put on a fiver anyway) and drinking, good fun.  finnished about
7ish then went back to the pub.  then left for about 10pm train back.  when
i got back, sue (my land lady) had been in my room, this really fucked me
off.  a cumulative effect of lots of little things.  so i told her you have
to give notice to go into someones room.  slanging match began, i was in no
state to make a good argument, so i just stuck to insults. i have  been
given 1 months notice to leave, i said fine as long as you make sure you
give me my deposit back.  about time really, ive been hating the place for
ages. chris from work says i can stay at his in the weeks, but his land lord
comes back at weekends, so not then, sounds like a good stopgap. think i'll
buy the local rag today to see whats going down, the Uxbridge gazzette, what
a read it is too.

Tonight I'm going out to the PEPSI CHART SHOW!!!!!! wow amazing.  I expect
i'll be licky if there is a single good song on (if i'm optimistic, they
mught play the hefner new one.  or in a dream world they may even be there!)
I expect that they'll play that "Lady, hold me tonight..." song.  i hear
Rachel from s club 7 is presenting.....mmmmmmmm....maybe I should try my
luck.  What do ya rekon?

bye, ebb