Sinister: Soup headed farmer

Michael Barrett Michael.Barrett at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 3 10:55:05 BST 2000

> i think kid a is great (not grate tho'), and hooray for
> radiohead for being the first band to reward my insatiable
> curiosity by actually putting something in the little bit
> behind the plastic that holds the cd in (maybe no one else
> has noticed this *thrill of joy*).

I haven't got kid a yet as I ordered it from cd-wow which, although cheap,
takes about 6 months to deliver a cd. I wont make that mistake again - give
me urbanfetch anyday. As for hidden images behind the clamp thing, I recall
a friend showing me a cd years ago that had something hidden, but I can't
think what the album was - depeche mode, maybe? maybe not. I do regularly
check behind new CDs just in case...

Is anyone going to see the Delgados at the weekend? Does anyone know if
Cousteau are any good?

Confidentiality Notice: The information in this document may be confidential. It is
intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and then delete this document. Do not disclose the
contents of this document to any other person, nor take any copies. Violation of this
notice may be unlawful.

 presence of computer viruses.