Sinister: Calista Flockhart trapped in a man's body...

Stephen Hewitt shewitt at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 3 17:01:28 BST 2000

actually there's enough room for about four of her in my body...

Dave Moore said:

The other day Ally (McBeal, not 96)
exclaimed: "I gave him Carsmile!"

Good to see the subliminal advertising is starting to work, only a year
and a half after the band split.  If for any reason anyone has recorded
the episode where this appears and could get me a sample of her saying
it, I would be eternally GRATE-ful, as I am a very sad man.  I realise
this is gebre-highly unlikely, but hey, that's why i love the world of
sinister.

All we need now is a scene in Friends where they have a discussion about
a PAINTING COMPETITION!  Entries are, at the moment, a little thin on
the ground, but i guess you're all just adding your finishing touches,
AREN'T YOU??  (send them to carsmilesteve at yahoo.com when they are
ready)  Oh and if you don't tell me who you are, anonymous-entry-person,
it stands to reason that you can't win, even if your picture is lovely,
which it is :)  And don't worry if you didn't actually see B&S on TOTP,
the judging will be on imagination and creative flair, rather than
accuracy, innit.

I purposefully didn't buy kid a yesterday as only very special albums
deserve to be bought on the first day of release, and although i almost
certainly will buy it at some point in the near future (apparently wh
smiths have it for a tenner), i didn't think it was special enough
having seen them in their GRATE big tent last week.  The tent was very
good, but otherwise it was a little lacking in melody from my narrow,
reactionary point of view.

Two questions to finish with:

who's going to scalaramalalanarina on saturday?

what's a good digital camera to buy (and where's a good place to buy
one)?

xoxo
CarsmileSteve