Sinister: I feel like dancing on my own (well actually I didn't, but I didn't have much choice!)

Mikey JOA00MAR at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 3 17:49:34 BST 2000

Hello people,

	It's been quite interesting at university so far. Even if I do
have 9 o'clock shorthand classes, and tutorials FIRST THING IN
THE AFTERNOON.

	What else happened? Oh yes, I requested a Ballboy song
at Offbeat and no-one danced, so all the Sheffield people that were
at Offbeat last Friday..... :op

	Only kidding, chaps.

	Oh, and I just had a horrid lesson, where the prof guy said
"interview the person next to you", and so I had to be interviewed
by a horrid trendy girl, and I had to correct her spelling of Belle &
Sebastian. And when she was writing up the interview and was
looking for words to describe me, she turned to me and said
"what's another word for modest?". I showed her how to use Word's
thesauraus, and she chose self-effacing...

	Still, mustn't complain, eh?

	I could talk about Kid A, but I don't have it. This is because
I wandered into Record Collector today, and when I left I found I'd
spent £20 by mistake. Still, I did have two Kristen Hersh albums
and the Hefner single (both discs). Damn, how twee am I??

	Yes, well. Or something.

	I'm hungry, I'm going to go home and eat more onion rings.
It's not my fault, they ran out of chips. But I have to cycle uphill for
a very very long way. But that's the price you pay for using a bike
to cycle downhill all the way to lessons, traversing half the city in
about 15 minutes.

I'd better go, don't you think.

Love,
Mike