Sinister: open minded? I think not.

IndiRckGrl at xxx.com IndiRckGrl at xxx.com
Wed Oct 4 01:18:10 BST 2000

Hello everyone,

This is my first time posting...i have been on and off the list for about a
year now, but have been a little too shy to acually post anything...i just
sit and read what all you dear listees have to say.  My name's Melissa...and
I am 17, and live in Long Island, New York (where i think i am the only B&S
fan around).  The talk of the new Radiohead album gave me the little push I
needed to post something....

Radiohead Ramblings: I bought Kid-A last night at midnight, I've been waiting
for this album for what it seems like years...actually...wait...it has been a
few years, either way, I've been waiting for it for a long time.  I was lucky
enough to attend the listening party in NYC, I had isolated myself from
anything dealing with the album until then.  I was just shocked when i first
heard the album....I didn't know whether i liked it or hated it....it
actually made me want to run home and listen to the bends.  With much
thought, I decided I did like the album and i was dying to listen to it
again.  So, I went out last night and bought the album the second it went on
sale.  I've been listening to it on and off all day, and I really do like
it....i think that "Everything In It's Right Place", "How To Disappear
Completely",  "Idioteque" and "Morning Bell" are the best songs on the album.
  Anyway, i feel like i am taking far much of your time (those of you who are
so curtious to read this), I wish everyone a nice night, and I hope everyone
is well.

Love,
Melissa