Sinister: my second post

Carmel Petra Wright carmellie at xxx.com
Wed Oct 4 01:33:42 BST 2000

Adding to Melissa's comment about being the only B&S fan
in her city...I am from Portland, OR (on the west coast
of the US for those who might not know) and seem to be
one of the very few who knows of them.  It's lonely over
here without anyone to ramble on about new songs and
such.  Whereas, when I was in Spain, I met a rather nice
English man named Gary who, of course, knew of them and
we were able to chat a bit.  I was also very jealous when
someone mentioned that they heard "I fought in a war" on
the radio--that would NEVER happen here.  How sad for our
musically-challenged American culture.

Carmel

=====
"you're still here but just check to make sure
 all you aspired to do was endure
 you can't ask for more ask for none
 knowing you'll never get that which you ask for"
           ~~~~~~~Elliott Smith~~~~~~~