Sinister: 'britney spears live!' is an anagram of 'lesbian perversity!'

Williams Adam (Mr A) Adam.Williams at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 4 14:03:37 BST 2000

...BAY LIKE A DONKEY AND CRAWL TO THE CORNER! GO ON, BAY LIKE A DONKEY OR
I'LL MAKE YOU MY DOG'S BITCH! I'M THE DADDY NOW! SMELL THE GLOVE...
...Oh! hhahhhhahhaha! Hello Popkids, i didn't see you there. You really
shouldn't sneak up on me when i'm reprimanding the staff. Now shoo! No, not
you Popkids, the au pair. Go on Melody, shoo! (gosh i sound like Thom
Yorke.)
  Hmm? Cold? No, she can get dressed outside. Now park yourselves on the
chaise longue whilst i mix the drinks.
  Well. What have we been up to lately? I disappear for a few weeks to find
my box swollen with digests. And there's nothing worse than a swollen box. I
didn't read everything, but the main theme seems to have been German fighter
aircraft. To wit, Messerschmitts. I'm not a Messer man meself. I'm more of a
Fokker.
  What else? Well, no B&S tour dates or news, and precious little content. I
expected nothing else though. Other heads above the parapet i feel like
firing at - "Is anyone going to Scalarama on Saturday?" Yup. Me. Plus
various fellow goons and goonesses.
-"Is anyone going to the Delgados on Sunday? And are Cousteau any good?"
Depends on the state i'm in (does that qualify as content?)after Scalarama.
But yes, Cousteau are purdy good from the little i've heard. Although i was
under the impression that the support acts were Clearlake and (eek!) The
Incredible String Band. Probably more The Incontinent's String Pants these
days, as they must be almost as old as Geri Halliwell.
"discuss - Comics" - Welllllllll... I never thought much of Manning, Bowen
liked a bit of bully, but Carson's the man. It was the way he told them.
Fresh thought...Odd the way the old time, self proclaimed 'comics' appeared
on 'The Comedians' yet 'Alternative Comedians' appeared in 'The Comic
Strip', n'est pas? Non? Putains!
  final word - sorry to y'all who e-mailed me privately and then not had
replies. Got a bit frisky with me delete button.
  Sinatra style comeback final word - go see Billy Elliot. Not as great as
the press are making out but pleasing enough nonetheless.

see ya on the other side.
a.

"I know the human being and fish can co-exist peacefully" - George W Bush
29/9/00