Sinister: making a uni society....

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Oct 4 14:53:39 BST 2000

hi,
well, me and some pals have decided that here in
norwich we're going to create an indie appreication
society at uni. There is demand, we believe, cos we've
seen all the cool kids wandering around campus, and
we've seen them at gigs and things.
We decided to call ourselves CODI, a tribute to both
the Mogwai album, as well as actually meaning
something, which it does. Plus it sounded a little
less cheesier than indie kid society.

So I was wondering if there is anyone here in sinister
land, who has something simelar at their place of
study?
If so, would you mind e mailing me so I can pick your
brains? We've got some ideas at the moment what we
want to do, and once we've got it all set up then
we'll see how much of it is actually acheivable. For
the moment though, they remain ideas.

Well, thats it for the moment.

By the way, its my birthday next week.

Cheers,