Sinister: random musings.

Le'Nise Brothers. lbroth at xxx.ca
Wed Oct 4 18:12:40 BST 2000

hey all,

here's the requisite first post comment. long time subscriber, first time
poster. anyway, with that out of the way. i went and saw saint etienne last
night. it was the first time they played in montreal...ever. what a fantastic
show. sarah was so on the whole night singing all the favourites. i didn't
know how incredible lose that girl or sylvie could sound live. man, i'm still
dreamy. all the brit pop kids were there in their little stylee outfits. so
many crushes, so little time. hmm... anyway, that's all for now. my books are
calling my name.

xoxo,
Le'Nise.