Sinister: More fun cleaning up poo

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Wed Oct 4 22:53:52 BST 2000

Hewwo,

Work experience still is hell. Yesterday, I had to dust. Mean Agnes the Moke
Who Wet Herself to Spite me has 5 chests of drawers, and millions of
ornaments on top, And I can to take all the ornaments off one by one, and
dust each chest. And she yelled and swore at me and said I was lazy and not
doing it properly, and I had to do them again and again and again until she
was grudgingly satisfied. Then I had to put all the ornaments back and she
said that they'd better be in perfect order, or she'd wet herself again, but
she would help me out and I had to keep on trying until I got it right. Then
she threw her biscuit at me anyway.

After I'd done all sorts of skivy work, I went into the lounge to wait on the
ladies, and one of them asked my to come over and hold out my hand. Which I
dutifully did. And she spat her teeth into it. And the palatte was all
jam-packed with soggy chewed up digestive biscuit, which she demanded that I
clean. So I took it to the bathroom, but I had nothing non-bleach to use, and
I didn't want to kill anyone yet, so I had to use my fingers and it was yucky.

And then this old lady in the other toilet started buzzing, and (since I'd
been given a video on Caring for the Incontinent to watch), the nurse said I
was to go and see what she wanted. And when I walked in there was this
god-awful smell, and there was squits in the pan, and soiled loo roll on the
floor, and she was standing there with her panties round her ankles,
demanding help. And I had to help her pull her triple strength knickers up,
and then pick up all the pooey tissue paper off the floor, and my god I don't
think I'll ever forget the smell.

Then I went back to the TV room, and started helping the ladies through to
the dining room, but one of them had soiled herself in a really bad way, and
it was all over the place, and she'd been sitting like that for hours, and I
felt really bad because I hadn't noticed. But thankfully they didn't make me
bath her, just empty the bins (which burst on me and got vomit on me), and
hang out the laundry (giant sheets, which I got badly tangled up in, and fell
over lots of times), and running errands.

Oh, and I was officially demoted from "Jennifer", to "the girl", or, in more
positive situations, "you", or "what's yer name again, hen?".

Today I did the usual, and got the unenviable task of changing Agnes the Moke
who Wet Herself To Spite Me's urine soaked sheets. And I ignored her when she
swore at me, so her new favourite game became insulting my parentage. She
also kept groping the nurse who was helping her, and cackling like a really
evil cartoon witch.

Um, also, I spent a while in a cold cellar place folding boxes. And I ran
more errands, in the rain this time. Also, they placed Daniel O'Donnell in
the smaller house, and I'm telling you, i really don't care how far it is to
Tipperary, or what time of year it is in Ireland, or what flowers are
blooming, sweetly or otherwise, and I'm not Irish, and I didn't want to come
into your stupid parlour anyway. Sorry about that. And on the way home I had
to walk for half an hour in the moke-ish rain, and all the cars kept whizzing
by and soaking me, and I usually like the rain, but not today. Today, I don't
like anything.

I really hate the home, the poor women are forced to sit and watch daytime
tv, and there are lots of lovely, accessible gardens, but i've never once
seen them leave doors, even though yesterday and the day before it was nice
weather. And the staff prepare food, after taking ladies to the loo, without
washing their hands, and they're all really bitter, and jumpy, and they're
not supposed to smoke indoors, but they do, while they're seeing to the
ladies, and even in the kitchen. And they treat the ladies like they're three
year olds, even though some of them are still lucid, just can't do things for
themselves, and all the old ladies are really miserable, and they have
nothing to do.

God I hate it. Only two more days to go.

And I'm in a rotten mood, and I've had hardly any sleep, and I've been doing
so much stuff, and I HATE AGNES, and I HATE WORK EXPERIENCE, and I've got a
really sore back from carrying stuff, and I've hardly eaten, because I don't
want to get a filthy toilet nicotine disease from the food, and did I mention
I HATE WORK EXPERIENCE, so I'm very sorry, and if you didn't like my post or
the fact that it has no content again, you can feel free to e mail me with
abuse, and i'll just add it to my giant pile of abuse I get at WORK
EXPERIENCE WHICH I HATE and I'll maybe get round to being depressed about it
when I'm 50, which is how long it'll take me to get through all the other big
fat juicy abuses.

Sorry.

Lack of hugs,
Jen

Ps. There's a lady called Mrs Shivers there. Pauline L, any relation?