Sinister: Inventing the Trampoline

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 4 23:19:31 BST 2000

Hello!

If, like me, you have been keeping up with the world of humour and the world of
Pop, you may have heard of a band called Super Sister! Blatantly ripping off
the WORLD OF GREATNESS that is created by my husband Drew
<http://drwe.corrupt.net>, they have written a song with their own wee handies
called Coffee! In which they compare their ideal Boy Crush to a cup of coffee!
HOT, STRONG, and SWEET! (like toffee)! Someone made a funny joke, saying they
like their men like they like their toilet roll, strong, long, and absorbent!
Do you think thats funny! I do!

Haha!

UK Listees, a word of advice! Bring It On is released on October the 10th. Go
and see it! Does anyone know how you get tickets to movie premieres if you're
English and worst of all from the North and worst of all don't have a heroin
problem which keeps your weight down to negative currency? If so, please email
me, and I'll make you mojitos. They are my favourite cocktail. Its the mint!
It's the lime! Its the fact it has booze in it, which is always a plus.

Myself and a fellow listee went to see the Dum Dums recently, and are ashamed
that Sweetie beat us, their number one fans! They did a cover of the Fresh
Prince of Bel Air, using the drummer as a human beat box, nto as in they beat
him up, as in like those rapper dudes, like Public Enemy and Debbie harry and
Phil Oakey in my favourite Human League song, Love Action.

Even Constant Spray do a bit of rapping, volapuk really lends itself to rap
which is an unexpected turnup for the books. Dom at binom lödöp obsik is really
rad!!! It means, "This Country Is Mine". I'm making a website for constant
spray, so watch this space. Of course I also have to work on the one for Stars,
but ... aye aye aye I'm your little butterfly... good to be a butterfly, no-one
wants to hunt down butterflies. *remembers 20s novels about butterfly
catching*. Whoops.

time to watch father ted, hmm does anyone ever try socks on before they buy
them? I never have.

Bye bye!
Sarah

I am starting trampolining classes.