Sinister: cheers was a good show......right?

gelflingag at xxx.com gelflingag at xxx.com
Thu Oct 5 09:43:18 BST 2000

Ahh. a wonderfully enriching day. i had forgotten the joys of watching
monkeys savagely masturbate over a small piece of popcorn. And its funny
when sarcasm is mistaken as anger. ritualistically. like beastly cavemen.
ha. it's all kind of acute when it comes to the humor i get when i read
some of the responses to responses of other peoples responses. criticism
and judgement of other peoples opinions. i think its an endless and
comical cycle. It's like when you go to a petting zoo to feed the cute
little monkeys. you simply throw one tiny piece of popcorn in their cage.
suddenly you are the cause for several of the little creatures beating
each other up. I think the combination of reading e.e cummings and
clockwork orange has finally paid off. its almost as funny as harassing
some one with word problems. anyway, Cheers was a good show. In the
immortal words of Ralf Wiggam, "My cat's breath smells like cat food."
stating the obvious is some times the funniest thing you can do.

best wishes,
cat head

CEO and chairman of cat head