Sinister: london can you wait? (list abuse)

rizop at xxx.gr rizop at xxx.gr
Thu Oct 5 12:15:05 BST 2000

hi everyone,
i'm now a full year resident of london, doing my masters degree
in computing. it's just a few days that i arrived from sunny greece
and spend most of the time searching for a flat to rent...

if you can give any help, like places to visit and any good record
shops (except virgin or hmv which i have already visited), i would be
grateful.

also i would like to see cinerama (next friday i believe) but i haven't
anyone to go with (not even the ticket but i'm going to buy it)...

so if you think you can help me or if you think that you can survive for 2
hours watching cinerama with me then just e-mail me personally.

thanks,
nikos