Sinister: I have a feeling Venga is Italian for something rather rude

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Oct 5 12:37:39 BST 2000

School has started again, yet it doesn't matter to me, as I'm in an office,
not working hard enough, and feeling glum at the thought of all those
students having fun being students. Shall I do an MBA?

Radiohead - I'm delighted some people like them, that's great. I can't be
arsed with them any more. I have no opinions on Kid A. I'm not sorry.

My colleague who goes to garage clubs tells me that you can by these light
things which apparently spell words in the air. It seems that it is hip at
present to spell out "tune" (or "choon"? Or some other funky spelling with a
z or q in it?), or even shout it out to the selectah. Perhaps I will get one
for the next B&S gig, add a question mark and light it up if they dare to
play Beyond the Sunrise.

I'm also going to Scalarama. Bet that'll get the hoards thronging.

Au revoir sinister,
Mark xxx

p.s. watch this space for Tigermilking news...

HIT Entertainment PLC
Maple House
149 Tottenham Court Road
LONDON, W1T 7NF
Tel: +44 (20)7 554 2500
Fax: +44 (20)7 388 9321

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.com