Sinister: Godlike are they..mm yes godlike, but badly pished

Nik Ovenden nik_ovenden at xxx.com
Thu Oct 5 20:27:57 BST 2000

Nik Ovenden (nik_ovenden at yahoo.com) wrote:
"i would write every day, but my life is just not that
thrilling"

Yeah, his life is that boring, but he forgot to nose
in on other people's lives.

Kenneth P Y Chu Tried his hand at the joke industry
and in one fell swoop beat mine...lousy punk.

Q: What's red and runs at mirrors?
A: Red Bull

SOPHIE HARRIS
in a wonderfully worded reply to my outburst, actually
made amends with here subject header, re: Clearlake's
"Jumble Sailing".  Any person who knows that song
(which is fantstic) immediately is the fountain of all
knowledge.
Also, i saw them last night @ the delgados, and they
played a blinder.  Godlike are they..mm yes godlike.
Delgados were all right too, but badly pished-  the
cellist giggled incessantly, and the lady wasnt sulky
(which meant that she had to be drunk).  They had
scattered bottles of tequila and smirnoff round the
stage too.  Artists...tut tut.
Please also note the apology i put further down on
previous email.  Ta.

AMERICAN HISTORY X
man, i hate racists.  i'm glad i have never met
one...my head would probably explode with utter
inexplicable rage.
following on...
1p/Jew thingy.
Odds are this phrase came from Neo-Nazi bastards, who
still think that Jewish people control all the banks,
hoard money et cetera.  However, let us not forget
that these people are cunts.  More cuntish, in fact,
than old Slobbo Milosevic.  There you go, sorry.

ANNABELLE
who recently enquired about "poupee de cire, poupee de
son" has an "@nme.com" address.
is this the NME worm i spoke of months ago?  or just
someone with a nme internet cd?  hmm... suspicions,
suspicions

KID A SECRET ARTWORK
who was it that said that "the bends" had secret books
in the back of it?  i've got both versions of the
bends, and neither contains such a thing...please
clarify!

ORANGE/SILVER
Orange/Cringe?
Orange/Fringe?
Door hinge was a good one...

it's a tough one, give me a while...

Thats it.  i thought i'd just mention the NME
conspiracy theory for like the 50th time!

Ta-ta,
Love Niko
xxx

"Many's the long night I've dreamed of cheese -
toasted, mostly."
from Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson

"I regard you with an indifference closely bordering
on aversion."
from New Arabian Nights by Robert L. Stevenson