Sinister: no more playboys...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Fri Oct 6 14:58:01 BST 2000

well, everyone's been bluddy dying lately...
oh poo...
papa, je t'aime...no more Pierre Trudeau...that man's body has been paraded
around everywhere. he's been laid in state, had his own via rail train...
and the last of the international playboys has died as well...the last of
the kray brothers has passed away as well...*le sigh* I remember i was still
in school when the colonel died...i dusted my copy of the movie, the krays,
off and watched it the other night...now i have this strange urge to listen
to spandau ballet...i wonder why...?
ummm...wow, everyone's got an opinion lately don't they...
kid a(rse): kewl album, i'm not particular fond, but i don't think i have
the final production copy of it though...i just like their ballady things,
great to get laid to...but i guess hi and dry could ruin the
mood...heehee...
fishyclap is coming back into the fold...loverly ablum, so great i bought
the mug...
oh will they hurry up and tour...if i hafta to sit through another concert
of something like mojave fuckin 3 again...and if anyone went to gybe! on
thursday in t.o., i hope you enjoyed yourself...i can't wait for the new
album...
well, i finally had a reason to be happy to come into work today...and this
time it's not because of a cute boy...i had my first experience networking
in a bar after work last night, buy someone a half litre of cheap wine...the
results of which should be seen in the next few weeks...i was so excited
last night...my bf was excited to see me come out of my sad little
funk...well, i'm rewarding myself by staying home with a bottle and just
relaxing...not going out and catering to my friends and what they're
doing...
hugs and kisses to michigan listees, you may be getting an angelic presence
soon...
a.

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.