Sinister: good grief Charlie Brown!

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Fri Oct 6 15:04:52 BST 2000

Bad hair day.
Woke up yesterday, resembling a Bay City Roller. Dyed
my hair. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE RED.
its NOT.
its black.
Woke up this morning, resembling Sid Vicious. Hair up
on end.
Managed to calm it down a bit.
Have to grow it, I think. Only had it cut a few weeks
ago, and after the first day, I cannot style it.
Bluddy hair.
Still, I seem to be advancing, day by day through the
seventies.
As long as I don't end up in the eighties with my hair
resembling 'chele from Eastenders.

*Shudders*

Trying to get my chat room to work. Nobody seems to
have a positive word about it, except me. I don't know
what its all about, it seems a bit stupid sometimes, I
mean, simple to set up, and everything, but I keep
getting all the same idential e mails saying the same
thing about something I should do, that I have already
done.
Unfriendly internet thing.

I've also rearranged my website, but it keeps going
back to my old pages, which it ought not to do, cos I
changed their names and everything. Stupid things.

BUT..
I would like to express a public big thankyou to
Mark Casarotto for his words of wisdom, about my last
post, about setting up a university indie society.

Also, can anyone, do me one ickle favour?

I need someone to go and visit my site, and tell me
that you see a purple column and stuff. Not the old
version, with groovy buttons. Just a simple site. And
check that the chat room works for you. Otherwise I
might scream.

Is it just these stupid awkward, prehistoric
university pieces of ridiculousness that are playing
up on me? what is going on!!!!

Cheers,

lOVE
idleberry