Sinister: long nights of tea and biscuits

gelflingag at xxx.com gelflingag at xxx.com
Sat Oct 7 12:07:24 BST 2000

man. havent slept in like two days. both days i had that jeremy enigk
song "return of the frog queen" stuck in my head. maybe thats why. drums
and tuba. now theres a band. box fetish is probably one of my favorite
albums. any way. i heard radiohead is releasing a second album some time
this coming year. from what i read so far. it seems it is going to be a
more tradtional album. so everyone that hated kid a will get what they
were waiting for. not to say its a bad thing. shit. i love kid a. i also
heard that they have a video for "national anthem" kinda strange
considering "optimistic" is the song with the most radio play. but. its
all hear say. so. off to the moon kids!  as i hop on my magical flying
scooter pulling goggles over my eyes. and throwing a scarf around my
face(to keep the chill of my neck and face.)

later