Sinister: no danger

zoe charaktinou bellezc at xxx.com
Sun Oct 8 17:24:35 BST 2000

hello all...
me hasn't posted for sometime and i missed it but now i have internet at
home in england so me is happy.sundays can sometimes be very
destructive.it's been a week now that i have turned 21 and i feel old
already.especially being the oldest one in this house....
i went to see Elliott Smith for my birthday  which was just
perfect.Thoroughly enjoyed that concert,I did...brilliant...I think GHD was
there too but as i wasn't sure cos it was dark i didn't talk to the person
whom i thought might be G...uum...maybe i should've now that i think about
it...damn...
on wednesday i was asked for an ID to prove that i was over 18 when i went
to order...coffee????i bet the waitress was younger than me...it really got
to me even though my friends found it great cos it means that i look younger
than i am which it's supposedly good esp for women....
the other day i joined the indie & alt music society in uni in a desperate
move to organise sthg of worthwhile music in this uni cos i'm turning mad
again..i don't know if that was a good move cos i don't really like
societies;i don't like that clique feeling you get from them,and i have to
point out that i do feel this sometimes when it comes to our beloved
list.but maybe i'm wrong...
anyway,i don't intend to bore you anymore today.i#ll be doing that anyway in
the future.
just want to say hello again.i am back in England and in the list.Greece is
just so fulfilling at times that you honestly don't have time to write on
the list...
hope to rekindle the spirit with the list...
love you all loads
nodanger
zoe