Sinister: the city of gold

Amy Jackson angelfairybelle at xxx.com
Sun Oct 8 18:01:33 BST 2000

hi folks,
i'm dressed like a wee twee kid today.  denim dress, wooly jumper, fluffy
hat and a sheepskin bag type thing.  i have spent to much money but i
suppose that's what student loans are for.  glasgow is still the bestest
city on earth, even though i got caught in a massive shower of rain that
soaked me to the skin.  i had a dream about mr murdoch again last night, the
t-i-g-h-t white t shirt made a massive impact on me.  *ahem* have been
galavanting around the streets for ages today, but i was scared cos last
night i got followed home by a scary man.  all the way up sauchiehall street
he followed me, and even waited outside burger king (where i hid in the
toilets until i thought he'd gone away) and followed me home.  that's the
only thing about the city i don't like, scary men.  grrr...
going to see jj72 and the delgados this week.  the garage is next door to
me, nice and sleazy's across the road, so the gig venues are endless,
almost.  should be such a laugh, i like jj72, especially fergal..mmmmmm,
fergal..... *dribble*
have been singing le pastie all day today.  got funny looks at breakfats but
it's ok cos i think there kight be another b&s fan in my halls.
on the 20th it's my 17th birthday.  i'm going to aberdeen with some friends
to see idlewild and party.  only i kinda hate aberdeen.  too cold and wet.
bluddy east coast.  though the mighty aberdeen football club are da' best of
course.
anyways, i better go meet some friends and have some fun,
adios for now,
hugs,
amy xxx