Sinister: Softies, Mirah, and Microphones in NJ on Oct 22. !!!

Andrew CHurchman andrew_ch_99 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 8 23:36:11 BST 2000

hi everyone,
   wow, i haven't posted in a while!   I wanted all
you out there to know that I'm putting on a show on
Sun. Oct. 22 its the Softies, Mirah, and Microphones.
It'll be at the Manaquan Womens Club, 62 Main St.,
Manasquan, New Jersey.   It starts at 7:00 and will be
a lot of fun!
    I hope some of you NJ or NY Sinistereens can make
it and hang out.   All the above bands are on the
legendary K records, Rose from the Softies was in
Tigar Trap, and Mirah and the Microphones were just on
tour with Modest Mouse.  Someone actually talked about
them in a previous post.  They're all terrific, lovely
bands that i'm sure you'd all enjoy.
    In other news, high school is good.  I'm looking
at colleges for next year.  If there are any Sinisters
out there in Art School drop me a line, i'm looking at
School of Visual Arts, and Parsons in NYC, and the
Suffolk school of Art, and Mass. School of Art in
Mass. I'd like to know what you think about what your
doing.
    thanks a lot for reading,  hopefully i'll be
seeing some of you at the show or hearing from you.
Take care everyone.  bye.
      ---  andrew c.