Sinister: deception and fire-curling are the way of the fall

kmhyde at xxx.edu kmhyde at xxx.edu
Mon Oct 9 09:57:17 BST 2000

this week has just not been fun. at all. lies abound.
t.s. eliot (i'm not being actively pretentious, i swear)
said April is the cruellest month, but i think October
could probably take it in a cage match.

first- find out godspeed you black emperor! is playing
this nice intimate club (for ten dollars too) near my
house- three days before i get home!!!

ugh

and secondly- existentialism paper due on monday. it's
not going well at all. continental nonsense just does
not fit well into my purely analytic background.

right. besides complaining, i do other stuff. i
promise.

> when exactly is the auction getting started? i really
would like to know when i will actually have to deliver
on this promise that's hanging over my head. a belle
and sebastian-made sword of Damocles as it were.

 i curled up in front of a fire the other day, and it
was just perfect. autumn smells all over the place.

my eight year old brother has supposedly taken to
running around the house with a mask on his face and a
knife wielded blithely in his hand. He's taking a
preemptive stance on Halloween.

okay. back to Kierkegaard and Abraham. the saga
continues- wu tang.

kevin