Sinister: take from the only one you know

sweetie something sweetie_something at xxx.com
Mon Oct 9 19:33:42 BST 2000

sinister

firstly
i have a soulwax ticket for sale
for king tuts on the 20th of this month
anyone interested please contact me asap
on
07940 316 821
there is not much point in emailing me as my access is limited

i am
hmm
many things right now
but more than anything
i am very angry and upset
tis my boyfriend
as he is in the army
we only get to speak on the fone occasionally
hes been gone 4 wks today and will be back in 3wks 4 10days
now the whole time he has been gone i have missed him 24/7
i love and miss him so much it hurts
recently
he has been hassling me about school
telling me how i should be sticking in
as if like im never there or something
and i never do any work
and hes been talking to my mum bout it
and she is agreeing
(the reason it may seem i have very little work to do is bcoz i am only
sitting 3 subjects as opposed to the 5 i did last year- so far this year i
have been given 2 pieces of written h/work one of which is complete and
handed in the othe has to be done over this week)
anyway
then on sat nite
i was in falkirk coz me and a few friends were at the pub
and he foned me
and i asked the dates when he was back
his response "u shouldnt be thinking bout that"
me "why?"
then he goes on to talk bout school again
my fone bat died b4 the convo was finished
i was pissed off to say the least
he had already had me in tears
i had just enough bat on my phone to send a msg
"fone bat ded. love you xox"
he replied
"well u know i love u 2 u better pull ure thumb oot ure arse or u wont c me
4 a while or if u do it wont b 2 c u. u have till i come home on leave"
i didnt know what to say
what to think even
ive told 2 friends
one says to talk to him and see what he says
the other says to split up wi him
im going to give him a chance
but in the long run
hes in the army for at least 5 yrs
should we last that long
i only see him every few months for a wk or 2
thats a long time to wait
i want to be with him
but if he is not here
and he is making me this unhappy
what sort of relationship should depend on one halfs academic performance?
and
is there really any point?

sorry

your friend always