Sinister: crispy autumn feelings.

Le'Nise Brothers. lbroth at xxx.ca
Tue Oct 10 17:15:21 BST 2000

thanksgiving is such a funny time. forced family interaction to eat food that
will make my lactose-intolerant, pseudo vegan tummy sick anyway. so i stayed
at school. i don't know if i'm the only one, but does anyone else have that
autumn feeling? you know that feeling where you just want to wear cardigans,
scarves and big pea coats and walk around feeling slightly melancholy, all the
while wishing you were inside with a mug of tea being snuggly with a cute boy.
no? hmmm... well anyway.

i saw the weekend play last weekend at the jailhouse. what a great show. lots
of  cute stylee punk boys. i liked it so much i was getting itchy. sigh...

can anyone in montreal recommend some good upcoming shows that i should go to?
i'm still mad that i missed modest mouse a couple of weeks ago. ah well.

hmm... well, i'm going to go and read my paper now and then pretend to do some
school work with my friend chloe.

xoxo,
Le'Nise.

np: the clickty clack of the computer lab at my school.