Sinister: the pains of lisa-ism...

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Wed Oct 11 02:56:42 BST 2000

hark! i have been itching to post like a ten yr old come down with the
chicken pox since two tuesdays ago when i discovered this intimate corner of
the world...i adore corners. i fit into their tiny spaces rather well if i
do say so myself...
i am lisa. curse the name..its not so easy to live up to...the standards
have been set. i now have a reputation to uphold: lisa has to "kiss men like
a long walk home"; lisa has to be "beatiful/only slightly
mental/beautiful/only tempermental"; lisa has to be "always looking for a
fight" and "keep(ing) the neighbors up all night". and i dare not purchase
the new album for fear of more demands...my hands are full enough as
is...i've tried desperatly to keep up my side of the bargin.
as for "kissing men like a long walk home"-that's the simple part. however
recently there has been a terrible shortage in desirable men in pennsylvania
(namely Ktown U)...(pish) whatever can a girl do? i suppose it's all for the
better...kisses began to go beyond the long walk home...they continued (to
my delight) up 4 flights of stairs, fumbling in my purse for keys, the door
is thrown open, stumbling in half disabled by passion, and the rest is best
when left to the imagination...achieving the "beautiful/only slightly
mental/beautiful/only tempermental" peice of the puzzle required a bit more
effort...none the less its been done...i have my neurotic tendencies to fall
back on. i'm the pretty one shoved in some corner, back against the wall
with a distant gaze that falls somewhere between the cracks in the ceilng
and floor...as for "always looking for a fight"...that is the key to it all.
what better to pacify boredom than drama?...the spice of life...
count on capricious little me to have developed a list crush in such a short
time...now i must cook up a scheme to get his attention...but we all know i
will just go home and theorize about it until i have convinced myself that
the job has already been done. curse such an extreme pacifism.
kudos to whoever mentioned lenore...she resides in her little corner on my
upper thigh...and to the boy who noted joan of arcs mention of breast
feeding...i adore subtle obscurities... -lisa