Sinister: re: music from a TV ad

aimee pinkjacketandtie at xxx.com
Wed Oct 11 09:57:24 BST 2000

>no, I don't mean the Nick Drake one (pink moon)
>I don't think it's been shown in the UK yet
>But I've still no idea what this music is
>that ends
>'I hope you last a long, long time'
>(not 'pink, pink, pink, pink moon')

>-- Yeah, it's been shown in the UK because I've been >wondering exactly the
>same thing. Its a wicked song innit?! I hope the rest of >the song is as good
>as the 10 seconds they play on the advert.

Well, wonder no more! The song is called 'Made To Last' by the band Semisonic, and it's from their album 'Feeling Strangely Fine' which came out a few years ago...it's a damn fine album too. check out more of their stuff here if you like: http://www.semisonic.com/

Oh, one more thing. I was checking out residential colleges in Melbourne back in August for when I move there next year (university - AHHHHH!!!! I'm too young for such horrors), and at one certain college named Ormond College, a law student named "Chalke" was showing me around when I heard none other than 'Seymour Stein' blasting out of someone's room! Anyone from Sinister live at Ormond? I might be living with you next year! It would be great to know someone there, because I don't know anyone at all in Melbourne yet! Eeeek...*flee*...

Send someone a cool Dynamitemail flashcard greeting!! And get rewarded.
GO AHEAD! http://cards.dynamitemail.com/index.php3?rid=fc-41