Sinister: ToSaveKidAFromBeingDeported......NYCSmileOnMe

Jeff Burke shiplore at xxx.com
Wed Oct 11 15:42:03 BST 2000

Not many of us like NYC either...or at least the people, the record shops
yes....

try Boston. It's the US city that's most like a european city (Edinburgh) at
least in atmosphere.. Unis run the city, lots of shops and food choices.
There are jerks here but when last i was in Edinburgh,(march/april) I got
accosted by rugby roughs. Granted they were pissed, visiting from the south
(and england lost) but it was still annoying.

a highlight of that trip was Mogwai w/ And you will know us by the trail of
dead... in Edinburgh at the liquid room (i *think* that's the name...)

any one on this here fine list attend that show? I think it was around April
3-4-5. of this year......

BS content.

I was peddaling my little (smoking congested) heart out on the way home from
work the other day

riding up a particularly trying hill when I heard "chickfactor" blaring from
a car along my righthand side. To my shock and amazement there was a
beautiful redhead girl smiling.. she winked and then drove off but still it
was quite pleasant.

end BS content.

jb in the hizzou.