Sinister: oh cheekycheeky; oh naughtysneaky

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Wed Oct 11 23:59:18 BST 2000

autumn brings a restlessness i cannot shake...so i've taken to consuming a
double vodka tonic every night before i retire...still it does me no good
and by 5am my frustration peaks. i put on b&s. sing a couple songs to
myself,smoke a smokester or two, tell myself to do something productive. go
walk around town or sit in the bus stop and watch the drunks stumble out of
thirsty thrusday night into the headaches of friday morning...but do not
move...stuck to the bed as if it were fly paper...
*brier commented on how lucky i am to be a lisa b/c at least i have songs
about me. at least i have demands to live up to...so i've composed him a
little ditty...:
       how sad it is that brier fell in love with a liar.
        now his heart lyes all in shambles.
       and it is not a shame that he will never love again.
        he just sits and drinks and gambles.
  this is an easy one.  i know you won't let us down.  you seem like
  a spunky chap...*
oh how i miss london. all these tales of gayiety leave me mournfully
nosalgiac...had a brief stay there this past summer...caught chris geddes
spinning at Upstairs at the Garage one evening...grinned and danced with
many...had my hand kissed by some boy who told be i was the most beautiful
girl there...so tucked and intimate...lala...i have been a rather laquacious
little bitch...must tear myself from this terminal (such a cold word...cold
words for a cold girl i suppose)
-lisa