Sinister: no such thing as a coincidence

The Narrow Wizard ol04 at xxx.uk
Thu Oct 12 00:46:48 BST 2000

ay up

just wondering if anyone else suffers from bizarre B&S coincidences cos I
seem to.

First one of my lecturters told me she went to uni with stevie and that he
used to take his guitar to parties and serenaded her at her birthday,
which was cool but would have been cooler if she wasn't such a bitch.

next it seems that my friend Toni has been moved out of her flat and moved
to a new place upstairs 'cos Chris Geddes has moved into her old flat.
Mail keeps getting mixed up with them and everytime she goes round to sort
it out he gets scared of her apparently.

anyway does this sort of thing happen to everyone else or are they like
some normal band that you don't run into constantly to you guys?

by the way ally cook decided to cough and splutter about me being single,
why he did this I don't know, I usually am single, comes as part of being
an ugly cunt. Ignore anyone who claims otherwise.

Oh yeah and could any potential list crush votees please note my new
e-mail addy.

have a good one
      owen

with that the narrow wizard disappeared in a flash of blue flame leaving
behind only the faint smell of cinnamon