Sinister: I'm into bigger & better things,mister fiend (give me a guitar & a drum machine)

Genevieve Wesley jiffy_popper at xxx.com
Thu Oct 12 03:04:42 BST 2000

Oh Sinister list...let me hold you again! It has been so long.
I am being Belle and Sebastian creative again.The last time was in grade 10
(Many a year ago..) with my little claymation-animation love story.I
remember it still. Sebastian gave Belle a flower,and she ate it,but it
turned out it was a poison flower,so they died in a heap in each others
arms. No one saw that though, they all thought my tragic little clay-souls
were having sex.Anyways,so we had to do silk-screening; 1st project of the
year.
How Wonderful,I thought. Now I can do a B&S Fashionable Tee of my own
design. And I have done it..4 (!) times over.Oh,why WHY won't it work for
me? Tonight will be my last attempt. It's a fun design: dancing girls with
knee-high boots,concave midriffs and Flip hair-dos.

I am also searching for a new job,and happened to stop by at Lush. You know,
that artsy handmade cosmetics place with products that have names like
Angels On Bare Skin, Silky Underwear, and Blue Skies. I entered the
store,and Belle and Sebastian was playing. (..Chalet Lines,by the way)
"Ahhhh,Belle and Sebastian!" says Genevieve, smiling brightly and pointing
heavenwards.Salesgirl only nodded at me...so either she's thinking a)She
must be an incredibly sweet and interesting person,someone I'd like to hire.
I simply must have her! (Now! On the counter!) or b) punk-ass bitch..thinks
she's all clever knowing MY band.

So in that new Hefner song, Darren sings "Pin me down" Do you think he is
wanting his-two-wrists-grasped firmly-by-one hand-pinned-above-his-head?
Everyone longs for this. Even Honey,you know.Although she gives the
impression of a prim little princess (hands folded neatly in lap,docile
eyes) with her crinoline skirt always freshly pressed, she frequents with
robust farmhands...

Sweetie was talking about boyfriend vs school.Boys come and go,but girl,your
education! Grandma always warns me about this. "Now,now..don't let fellas
get in the way of schoolwork" But...but...
How can you think of term papers,when there is

Stuart Murdoch
in jodhpurrrrrrs
and sinewy thighs (glistening in the moonlight,naturally)

yours,yearningly
genevieve