Sinister: birthdays, 80's kid show and content

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Thu Oct 12 13:04:43 BST 2000

yes, it was my birthday, yesterday. Same day as DDewar
said au revoir to the world.

Right!
Can anyone help me remeber the name of an eighties TV
cartoon?

I don't remember it, but I'll try my best to describe
it.

It was of the same school of animation as Pokemon.
There was a gang of them, and they flew around in jet
shaped spaceships.
They wore helmets with birds of prey painted on them.
They returned to a huge spaceship, that was full of
colourful panels as a computer thing.
They had a robot pal, who sort of resembled R2-D2. And
he sort of stayed in the big ship and told them what
was happening, but he sort of had a C3-P0 voice.
Their name had something to do with a bird of prey.
It was very early 1980's, cos I was only a little
girl, maybe only four or five, but I was in love with
that programme.

SOMEONE TELL ME THE NAME!! PLEEEEASE!!! ITS DRIVING ME
MAD!
Boyfriend can't remember the name either, but he
remembers what it was about, as I do, and we sat last
night on the net trying to find out what or where it
was.

We did however find a few other 80's cartoons...

See what you remember...
Belle and Sebastian (this is the content! heh heh!)
Centurions
Gobots (crappier version of transformers)
Biskits
Gummi Bears
Pole Postion
Defenders of the earth (DEFENDERS!)
the Puppy's further adventures (remeber! Petey?
Dash?Duke? silly dogs with cravats trying to find
Petey's owners?)
The Racoons
She-Ra Princess of Power
Cities of Gold....

Boyfriend downloaded the Uslesyees theme tune onto his
pootah, and played it to me.

I hated Ulesyes! It was creepy! some bizarre Jesus man
going through Space (space always creeps me out...
what if you run out of air??) to the sound of disco
music. "Ules-eee-eee-eee-se.." yadda yadda. Ikk.
Anyway.

Gotta go.
Will someone e mail me and tell me the name of that
cartoon I can't remember?
Cheers
Idle22

=====