Sinister: the 80's TV show was...

idleberry idleberry at xxx.com
Thu Oct 12 16:47:39 BST 2000

Battle of the Planets.
According to the sixteen odd replies I got!
My mind is at rest.
Sorry to everyone for
1. bugging you with that thought,
2. not mentioning the following cool cartoons from the
80's, as I have been reminded by my fellow listers....

will o the wisp
Dogtanian
Dangermouse.

I'd like to add a few things of my own here...

Does anyone remember (and I doubt anyone will) when
Kenneth Williams was on Blue Peter and he and Janet
Ellis made Will O The Wisp characters, using coloured
pipe cleaners?
I wish I could remember how they did that.

I loved Dogtanian, in the summer this year, me and
some work cleegeues were e mailing the songwords round
the office, and everyone had it stuck in their heads.

All for one and one for all,
Muskerhounds are always ready,
One for all and all for one,
Helping everybody....

etc etc etc.

And as for other shows...
Degrassi High (with the geek kid whop looks like Ross
off of Friends)
The Red Hand Gang (always with choppers)

and by the way, pole position was the one with the two
cars, one red one blue, with robots things in them and
they were always racing.

Battle of the Planets was CLASS. pure ClASS.

Kids shows nowadays do not match up, in PURE,
CLASSNESS.

Oh my god! I found a Battle of the Planets theme MP3
thing!! coooooooooool!!! And theres a will o the wisp
one!
And Bananaman!
this is heaven!!!!

Stuff Legal Man!

*grins*
bye!
Idles

ps. Sorry to you die hardcore B+S fans.. I was only
kidding about the Legal Man jibe... honest!

=====
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/corduroysmoke  we're all smoking our corduroys in our secret little b+s club- what are you doing??