Sinister: Re: Red Hand Gang

Mark Hester mark_e_hester at xxx.com
Thu Oct 12 17:22:57 BST 2000

>The Red Hand Gang (always with choppers)
Yes!  I'd be interested to know just how many episodes they made, because
they seemed to be repeating the same ones over and over again.  One was with
a guy who dresses up in a Bigfoot suit (long before The Hendersons!) and
scares the kids and there was the other one where a little boy is kidnapped
and the Gang track him down.  I always used to think it was funny how Lil
Bill used to ride his skateboard in that unique fashion in the opening
credits, ie by lying on it and propelling it along with his hands.

Whatever happened to Matthew Laborteux, BTW?  Red Hand Gang, Little house on
the Prairie, then....?