Sinister: Re: Things that make me go "Grrr"

Eric D Brasure edb213 at xxx.edu
Fri Oct 13 02:09:33 BST 2000

kay, I hardly ever post (well, compared with some of the more prolific
sinisterees) but I don't like this meanness directed at mr. white. this
list is the only one I've ever been on where I've never wanted to flame
someone. even if some of you are absolutely horrible people that kick
puppies, you all seem quite nice. if you think someone's opinions are
stupid or offensive or whatever, keep it to yourself or mail the person
privately. I expect to be reading about tea and kittens and getting drunk
soon, okay?

-eric xoxo

p.s. I hope honey doesn't mind me acting as security guard to his swat
team.