Sinister: P to the P to the big ol' G

chris lampinen chrislampinen at xxx.com
Fri Oct 13 03:30:22 BST 2000

I hate to comment on what other people post, but whatever.

>Sorry whoever mentioned Cartoon Network, I forget easily. Anyhow, I >only
>watch it for THE POWERPUFF GIRLS
>They are the best.  I think they nearly beat the turtles in their >prime. I
>hope someone else out there has seen them, beacuse they will >know what I
>mean.

Um, hello? Did you forget that we are all superhip kids? Yes we've seen
them, duh. Only the best show on television. Ever. By far.

Bubbles is my favorite. She is cute.

OK so here we go:

I have both PPG videos, a bubbles keychain, a talking buttercup watch, and
the fanzine. They have the playsets (series 2, mind you) at Meijers (if you
Brits don't know what Meijers is you have my permission to fuck off), and I
plan on buying them soon. As two of our sinister sistahs, the fabulous Julie
S. and the overall amazing Marie Elia, can attest to, I bring PPG
merchandise to anyone kind enough to provide me housing in far away places.
Furthermore, I use PPG packaging of some sort. So, like, invite me over even
though you don't know me. Actually, I tend to invite myself over, so just
sit tight and pray to whoever you pray to that this piece of loveliness
desires your company (or more likely: your location).

And the soundtrack. There's an album, you know. The artist list is amazing:
Devo, Frank Black, Apples in Stereo, Optiganally Yours, Shonen Knife,
Komeda, Dressy Bessy, Bis, Cornelius and more. As the lovely Rhett Miller
once said, it's fucking great.

Speaking of that superfuckingsexygodiwanthishotbodyallovermysweatyskin boy,
he also has a bubbles notebook. Is he great or what?

Oh, since I'm on the topic of homoerotic fantasies, I've decided I want to
kiss a boy. Let it be noted that the first boy I intend to kiss is Brian
Winters. Sorry all you others, but there will be none of *this* for you. At
least, not right now *wink wink*.

I'd love to tell you sweeties about my latest sexual fiascos, but I really
can't be bothered right now. The list of people waiting to be saucy with me
is growing and growing and growing, I'm having trouble keeping up..

Oh, one last note. A friend of Superriffic Stoo has been making PPG drawings
of sinister folk. The first is an excellent little number of Stoo as
Blossom. I think. The other is of myself and fellow listees Julie, Marie,
and Molly muthafuckin D(estroyah), the last who is currently enjoying some
time in Spain. Why do I tell you this? Well, apparently Stoo is quite easy
to manipulate. Be nice to him and maybe you too can be a Power Puff Girl.

I love you guys like I love chocolate candies

kisses and hugs

Love,
Christiaan