Sinister: team up and meat me in the mourning..

lisa morrison athenaofme at xxx.com
Fri Oct 13 03:41:24 BST 2000

hush and calm yrselves. "she's posting again?...chittery bitch...".
i shrink from the beating of ten thousand eyes beaty...am i paranoid? is
this happening? are those eyes or candles? will i be burnt to a crisp should
my sweater catch fire? crisp-like chip or fry? does that make me a martyr?
like st. thomas? was st. thomas a martyr? or was that augustine?...to hell.
i'm not catholic. BUT i can recite the entire hail mary (the curse of 2yrs
in pleats and knee highs).- now that's impressive, eh? (the knee highs were
becoming) such talent! such flare! ...and look at that hair?! so shiney!
glossy sheen!...
and still my crush hasn't taken notice of me...(boo) whatever must a girl
do? pish pish (new shamoo?)...i suppose i will just have to slish slosh home
threw the puddles and put the make-up on decible four. and practice!
practice! my strip tease in the mirror for another hour...it couldn't hurt.
no. that is a lie. i forgot i was reffering to myself...-yes. it could prove
to be a rather painful bumping about considering i am somewhat drunk and
giggley stupid...
became leaky sqeaky iron sink/faucet/piping ( HARK! god bless henry miller
despite his pretentions) in the caf this evening. daintily nish nish-ing on
my salad when it hit me mid-fork-full..."this room is empty. all these
chairs are empty". i hadn't noticed before. no eyes. no flames. but that
sense of being stared at and noticed and watched and breathed on was
present...i began to sob...sometimes i can be a rather curious
creature...they should feature me on mannimailia...i raise my glass to the
discovery channel...
CONTENT: bANDs spells "bands", no? END CONTENT. ah the glory of
semantics...and god is dog; and i am ! (but not for dostoyevsky b/c he was a
pessimist);
and meathook and matchbook are complimentary though they are completely
unrelated...word play, what fun?....ring around the hommonym...join the
merriment sinistrees...(and take over b/f i run into a wall or a dangerously
handsome man)...
-lisa
*to pacify all dostoyevsky enthusiasts the dostoyevsky comment was not
intended to be negative. so hush hush yr pretty little lips*
**to pacify all henry miller fans. mr. bungle did a killer airconditioned
nightmare...i grew up on faith no more- it was completely was beyond my
control...blame american radio.**