Sinister: that's a lot of tigermilk.

gelflingag at xxx.com gelflingag at xxx.com
Fri Oct 13 11:43:01 BST 2000

not too long ago i remembered some one had asked how much the original
tigermilk LP was. you know. the one that they made as a class project oh
so many years ago.  any way. I'm walking around . i strut into a local
record store and check the inventory. flipping through several of the
rare classic vinyl that many record stores have. and there it was. the
original tigermilk LP. in a clear plastic bag. written in bold black
letters across the top was the numbers $255.00. and i remember
thinking"Wow. That a lot of milk." and i have no idea why i thought that.

seems like the 12th was a bad day for a lot of people. forget the 13th.
full moon and all. i got in from work yesterday morn.(i have a nite
job.)and turned on the ol' picture box. it was one big jumble of things.
I'm not sure if all this is right but what i got from the news was that
two Israel soldiers were killed in a mob beating in the streets. then
Israel started to pulverize the entire city with heavy missile weapons.
then some one said that the two soldiers were assassins sent to kill
certain people in the crowd.(i think they mentioned the militia) but the
police that were there were trying to stop the mob from killing the two
soldiers and the mob overpowered the limited police officers that were
there. then i remember more stuff. the uss Cole then was attacked by what
i now understand to be Israeli terrorists in a raft filled with
explosives. causing six to die and several injured. then it went back to
the Israeli helicopters blowing up more stuff and killing countless
innocent people. (i think pride had something to do with it.) then the
stock markets all went really low. like 300 plus points under. but i
really don't understand the amount of violence and death and excessive
force that the Israelis felt they HAD to use. the Palestinians only have
light weapons and rocks. no match for missiles and bombs. why did the
terrorists decide it would be a good idea to try and blow up a boat? a
large boat. this is all getting me down. but its driving me crazy. war
isn't just hell. its pointless and stupid. how many f*cking people have
to die over a piece of land? that's what this whole thing is about .isn't
it? the holy land of Israel. what the f*ck good is it when its blown up.
if I'm wrong please correct me. but from what i gathered over the years
the Palestinians were there first. it was their land that was taken from
them and given with out permission.

all this only means that tomorrow its just going to get worse.

later

joe