Sinister: ahhhh...you make me nostalgic...

angel blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Fri Oct 13 13:54:31 BST 2000

craziness lately...
you guys have me thinking of all the little shows i watched when i was a
kid.
i'm jealous, cuz i always had to watch cartoons at other kids' houses...i
wasn't allowed television at home. i think back at how rebellious i felt
watching "that evil box" but i mean how rebellious can you really be
watching g-force and astroboy, or transformers and GI joe...?
ahhh...my parents' plan backfired, cuz as soon as i knew better about the
evils of technology, i became addicted to cartoons, mind you i was mid teens
by this point. Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
ummm...enough of that silliness. i've escaped my parents and am free to do
whatever, watch tv, listen to music...own a car...
well, i've cut all my hair off again...i was going for that shaggy thing,
but i looked awful, now i look damn fine...and i almost look my age, i
didn't get carded last night...this is an event folks...but when you're 24
and can't grow sideburns...
ummm...HEY YOU LITTLE TORONTO GIRLS AND BOYS...ummm...it's still a coupla
weeks off but everyone go to that magnetic fields thingy (unless the date
has changed again...) and badly drawn boy is coming and broadcast as
well...i'm all lonely going to shows so it would be nice to see you lot
out...
ummm...gotta go to tim horton's and get my fix...
ttyl
a.
PS, thank you to whoever for making me think of wil'o  the wisp...

The crudity and sparness of life is to be found in public lavatories."
		-Leoni Orton-Barnett, sister of Joe Orton.